Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Family pics





On Sunday we decided to take a few family pictures. It only took 4 or 5 tries to get this one. At least everyone is looking in the general direction of the camera. I have to say, I have a pretty cute husband and beautiful girls. Taylor also wanted to model her new Belle dress. She loves dressing up. Ellie got a Sleeping beauty dress, but she wasn't too excited to show it off. Yesterday was so warm that we went to the park and played. Later the girls wanted to have a tea party on our little deck. I gave them real oreo cookies to eat out there and they thought they were in heaven. Today is so windy we can't even go outside, and it is cold again. Ellie is also pretty sick today, I hope she feels better soon. If you can leave a comment so I know that someone is actually reading this. I kind of feel like I am talking to a brick wall. Anyway all is going well, I have some really cute pics of Taylor and Justin planting our garden that I will post soon!

3 comments:

Jackson said...

I am enjoying your blog! I also have one and I hardly ever get a comment. But, I have been told that they look and enjoy. Your girls are getting so big and look just like you guys. Good luck with the new addition!

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest blog ever! I love the pictures of you and your family. You are all so cute! Taylor and Ellie look like they're having fun on the back porch! Too bad it was FREEZING cold today and windy!

Heather said...

Matt, you are so nice. Taylor wanted to go out on the deck again today and I told her it was so windy that she would blow away like Dorothy. She thought that was pretty funny!