
On Tuesday Justin took the girls home for me around 2:00 so I could go to the dentist. Since I had a little time to myself I decided to cut my hair. Then I went to work to finish up some things and then I was able to go grocery store by myself. It was a very nice afternoon. Justin is the best and I appreciate all he does for me. This picture of me isn't the best especially since I had been out all day and my make up had worn off. Oh well, I'll take a better one later.

Today was a good day too. We just got back from the doctor and the baby is doing great. We scheduled the big ultrasound for May 23rd. I will be 20 weeks and they will be able to make sure everything is okay with the baby. We will also find out that we are having another girl, I'm sure. I am happy with all girls and Justin doesn't want to get his hopes up. We talked about adopting kids last night and I am sure Justin will get his boy one way or another. Anyway, life is wonderful and I feel like the luckiest most blessed woman in the world!!
3 comments:
Cute Hair!!
What a great hair cut! You look great! Cortney says you look 25.
Wow 25 huh? You guys are so nice!!
Post a Comment