Monday, April 21, 2008

Go Jazz

Our three girls in the bath. They are almost too big to bathe all together. I try to get it done all at once because it is quite a chore. Aren't they cute??

This is Justin in our hotel room waiting for me to get ready to go to dinner. He looks like he is having a great time, right?

This is our yummy room service breakfast. We also had them deliver sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries the night before, it was so fun!

Well, we are all recovering from colds, especially Ellie and Joslyn, but other than that we are doing alright. We had a great weekend. Justin and I had a great time on our little getaway to Salt Lake. We stayed at the Marriott city center (where we had our wedding reception). We ate dinner at a nice Italian place at the gateway and then we enjoyed the peace and quiet. On Saturday we shopped around for some dinning room chairs and other furniture. We basically went to the stores that are hard to look around with the girls. It doesn't sound very exciting, but it was so nice just spending time together. Thank you so much to Mom and Dad for babysitting the girls!! You are the best. The girls love it there and they always have so much fun. I think it is mostly because my mom lets them eat endless amounts of candy! I am so lucky to have my family close by, well pretty close. This week is going to be busy with us we have dentist appts. Doctors appts, work meetings and then I work on Friday. I haven't worked in a month, so I am kind of looking forward to that. But, who knows, they probably won't need me again. And actually I wouln't be that sad about it. Okay, I need to get back to the jazz game. Love to all! GO JAZZ!!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

HOw great that your parents will let you guys get away!! I'm jelous!! That sounds so nice!!