
Taylor and Ellie today before Taylor left for preschool. Taylor wanted to show off her new shoes. She dressed herself today and she did a pretty good job. She loves preschool and is learning so much. Ellie of course is in her usual attire: a princess costume. I had to order some new ones from Disney the other day because they are so wore out. Ellie always has to be dressed like a princess! I also wanted to show off the beautiful fireplace mantel that Justin built us. I love it and it looks great. He is so talented.

This is Taylor and her fake smile, she is such a model.

Joslyn wanted to get into the pics too, so she crawled up my lap while I was taking these pictures. She has the most beautiful eyes! And if you hadn't noticed before, she looks just like Justin. This week will be a little crazy for us. I have to go to a special training class for two days. Luckily I have great family that are going to watch the girls for me. I am kind of nervous about the class because I have to pass a couple of tests when its done. I am getting a Pediatric advanced life support certification. I am excited about it, I already took the adult version when I worked in the ICU. You basically learn how to run a code if one of the patients arrests. Not that I would ever want to do that, but it is good to have the skills if I need them. I hardly ever do work related things, so it will be fun. Today we are going to have lunch with Justin after preschool so I better get the house cleaned! Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment