Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We love to color!






Sorry its been a while since I posted last. Things have been busy lately. Nothing exciting happening, just lots to do. We have been enjoying the warm weather and Justin has been grilling all of our dinners outside. Yeah for spring! I think it is going to be 51 tomorrow though, oh well. I really wish we could get our backyard in, but now there is a legal dispute with the farmer that owns the land behind us. We were told our lot went back about 4 feet into his field, but he says we don't. This is the case for a whole bunch of houses on our street. So, until it is resolved no one can put fences up or disturb his property at all. But there is some good news, the lot on the corner next to us sold and they should start building soon. I can't wait to meet our neighbors. I have been busy keeping the girls entertained as usual and we have been doing a lot of coloring lately. I posted some pics to show how much they love it. Their uncle Matt got them the big princess posters and they love to work on them. Even Joslyn likes it. She is getting to be so big like the other girls. She still refuses to walk, but she has started to say a few things. She says the normal mama and dada, but she now says "baba" "all done" and "Uh oh" It is super cute. Taylor and Ellie are also cute as can be and aside from the occasional fight, they have been having a lot of fun playing together. Their favorite game these days is "Enchanted" They love to sing the songs from that movie and dance around. Today Taylor was telling Ellie to look for Pip. Taylor sings "How does she know" really well. I have a video of it, I will try to learn how to post that. Anyway I better get back to the girls. Don't forget the Jazz tonight, I slept through the entire last game and I feel bad, so tonight I will be cheering louder than usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have slept through tonights Jazz Game. It wasn't really worth watching! They did horrible!