Thursday, April 17, 2008

We have spring fever and we would love to get started on our backyard, but they have yet to build houses on either side of us. We have to wait until they are built later this year to put up a fence and put in sod. We are kind of bummed about it because I would love to have a place for the girls to play, but oh well. So, last Sat we decided to put in a temporary garden where our grass will be. It was a lot of fun and Taylor had a good time with Daddy. The other girls weren't so interested, but we all had fun enjoying the spring weather. Hopefully, we will have a good turn out this year! Ellie is still a little sick, but we had a good time today at Target. We went to get a few things, including prizes for the chore chart we made to help the girls do some basic chores. Taylor is at the age where she loves to help out, so I am going to take advantage of it. The girls are really excited to go to grandma's and spend the night tomorrow. My parents are being so nice and watching the girls while Justin and I have a much needed romantic getaway. We are just going to Salt Lake, but it will be so much fun! Hopefully I won't miss the girls too much, I do have a problem with that. I will let you know.




No comments: