
Taylor and Justin have been playing Sleeping beauty all day. They went outside and played in "the forest" and did some yard work. Then they came in and played in Taylor's room. I overheard Taylor say, "Daddy, you are my best prince ever!" It was so cute. Then she said "you can be my prince forever and ever." Justin said thank you and then explained to her that one day she would have another prince that would be her husband. She frowned and you could tell she didn't like this idea very much. Later I told her that Justin was my prince and that she had to share him with me. She said, "But mom can't you just let me have him because I need a prince Phillip to play sleeping beauty with."

The girls have been loving dental floss lately, they ask for it like it is candy. They kind of know how to use it, but mostly they just like to suck on it. The other day I was in the other room and I came into the living room and saw the girls like you see in the picture. They had pulled almost all of the floss out! They are crazy sometimes.

Joslyn has begun to climb out of her high chair. She thought it was pretty funny!
We are so blessed to have such beautiful, wonderful girls. Today has been a great day. I love conference weekend. I love listening to all the talks and I always feel so uplifted as I listen to the apostles and prophet. It helps renew me and gives me strength to keep on taking care of my family. It also gives me the reassurance that it is all worth it. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment