Monday, May 10, 2010

Taylor's first field trip

I know the last pictures I posted were from the zoo, but that was actually a while ago. Last Friday Taylor had her kindergarten field trip to the zoo. You know me and that I couldn't possibly miss out on such a fun adventure, so I went as a parent helper. A lot of the kids hadn't ever been on a bus before, so that was the most exciting part. The kids were pretty wild the whole 1.5 hour ride. Taylor and I got to sit together and play games on the way, it was so fun! When we got there each parent helper had 3 kids to keep track of. One of the girls I was watching was released to her mom 10 minutes after we got there. So it was just me, Taylor and her friend Ashley. It was so fun, and easy! Only two kids at the zoo, no stroller! We had a fabulous time. We saw everything and rode the train. I was pretty tired after, because our zoo has a lot of hills, but it was worth it. I love one on one time with my kids.





No comments: