I am so far behind on posting, these last couple of weeks have been kind of crazy. Thursday and Friday we had Ellie and Taylor's preschool and kindergarten programs. I have so many pictures to post so please hang in there with me. First of all I can't get over how fast kids grow up! Ellie finished her first year of preschool and just misses the cut off so she will have one more year before kindergarten. She is doing so well and is ready to start reading. I will post pictures of her program soon. These pictures are actually ones that Cortney took yesterday. Ellie got her ears pierced! My mom gave her earrings for a present and so she insisted on getting them done. I don't mind as long as they want to do it and they know it is going to hurt a little. She picked out some really cute studs, they are rainbow colored daisies. There was only one person working at Claires so she had to do one ear at a time. She barely even flinched!! She was so brave and I am so proud of her.


No comments:
Post a Comment