"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, May 27, 2010
My little graduate
Taylor made it through Kindergarten! I can't believe the school year came and went already. I also can't believe that I will have a child in first grade soon. It has been so fun to watch Taylor learn in school. She is reading and doing math and all kinds of fun stuff. She also made a ton of new friends. Her graduation program was really cute. They each had a part and they sang some neat songs. The kids worked really hard practicing. I did tear up a little bit, but thats just because I am pregnant right?? Taylor, like all my other kids is beautiful inside and out and I am so proud of her!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment