"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
My favorite time of day..
Before I go to bed each night, I check on all the kids to make sure they are really in their beds, covered, and comfortable. The other night I decided to take pictures of what I found. The kids look so cute and peaceful when they are asleep. This time of day is also when I get a little time to myself, hooray! I found Noah in his crib with the book over his face, I don't know if he fell asleep reading, or if he put it there on purpose. He likes to cover his face when he is sleeping. That is one of the reasons I check on him! Also a baby update, I am now into my 37th week, so he is fully ready to be born. I feel so blessed to have made it this far. I was having Non-stress tests every week because of low amniotic fluid. Now I will have them twice a week until I deliver. My body is really ready and I am already dilated and thined out a lot, so we will just wait and see when this little man wants to make his appearance. Enjoy the pictures!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment