Well yesterday was a fun day. We went with my mom and Chloe to the zoo. The weather was really nice and we weren't the only ones who thought so. It was pretty crowded at first, but not so much by the afternoon. My mom is nice enough to buy a grandparents pass so we can all get in for free. Well free to us, not my mom, so thanks again! We had a lot of fun. Joslyn is old enough to enjoy the animals now, so all four of the girls were into it. Joslyn was also so excited to ride the merry-go-round, until she was actually on it. She ended up screaming the entire time! Oh well, I think she was just really tired. We also rode the train. The girls didn't want to leave, they were having such a good time. When my mom told Ellie we were going to the parking lot, she got really excited. I think the word park in parking lot threw her off. Even after we got to the car she kept asking when we were going to get to the parking lot. I think it broke her heart when she finally realized that we were already there and there was nothing fun about it. Thanks mom for putting up with us! After the zoo I had to go to a little training at the hospital so Justin took the kids home for me. It was nice to have a little break and to learn some new skills. When I got home Justin looked exhausted, I love it when he takes care of the kids, I think it helps him appreciate me more. This morning I ran a little over 4 miles. I didn't even feel like throwing up after, so I think I am getting a little stronger. The women I run with are so nice to put up with me, I think sometimes they wish I didn't come so they could run faster, but oh well. Then today I took the kids to the mall to finish up my mother's day shopping. They were pretty good, but we didn't stay long. Mom, wait until you get your present, you are going to love it! So now I am recovering from all the activity by blogging, even though I have about 5 loads of laundry to do and bathrooms to clean! Oh I almost forgot, we are finally starting our backyard! This morning we had some one clear out the jungle of weed and pasture grass and level out the whole thing. It looks awesome!! I can't wait to have it done and send my kids out to play!! Well that's about it for now, enjoy the pics!




1 comment:
Your little girls are so cute! And Noah is so handsome! Oh! I keep wanting to ask, I have been wanting to get a hold of the missionaries that taught me and let them know how I am doing, but I can only remember one of their names, Elder Hill. Can you ask Justin if he remembers any of the others' names? Thanks so much!
Post a Comment