Friday, May 1, 2009

Tulips part one

This morning we went to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving point. Grandma Dee and her friend Bobbie decided to come along too. It was so beautiful and so much fun. The kids were so good and had a great time discovering things in the gardens. I was a little tired from running early this morning and then pushing the stroller, but it was so worth it. The gardens are so huge and there is so much to see.


This is Ellie in the "Secret Garden" It was beautiful and I found myself wishing I had my own secret garden to escape to and explore.

Taylor in the secret garden in front of the beautiful fountains.

This is the three girls with grandma Dee in the rose gardens. The roses haven't bloomed yet, but it was very nice anyway.

I love this picture! Taylor and Ellie in front of a cute tree on one of the paths, can you believe how pretty? The girls and the flowers!

This is in front of some of my favorite color of Tulips. Joslyn is making her pirate face in this one, I love it!

No comments: