
These pics are from just a minute ago, This is Noah in deep thought. I wonder if he is thinking "Why am I playing Barbies?"

Just so Justin wouldn't get mad, I did put some manly blocks in front of him, but he wanted to play with the dolls!

I love this one, he loves to eat his toes, what a cutie!!
It has been a while since I posted just about my little man. He is sitting up so well now and he loves to sit and play! His two front bottom teeth are in, so he has been much happier lately. These are just a few pics I took of him in the last few days. The reason that they aren't very good, is that I just got a new camera and I don't know how to use it yet. I am learning, but it is complicated. You know me, not the best at that kind of thing. I had a great Mother's day. I worked on Sat night, so after a yummy breakfast in bed, I had a little nap and then went to church. Then we headed to my moms to celebrate. Brett made a yummy dinner and I took another little nap while the kids played. I got to talk to my sister Rebekah, who is on a mission, and I ate ice cream, it was a super day! Thanks to everyone, especially Justin who made an effort to clean the house for me, usually when I wake up after working it looks like a war zone, but yesterday it was clean! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment