Friday, April 24, 2009

Taylor's trip to the fire station, and other news.

I stole these pictures off of Taylor's preschool teachers blog. I thought they were so cute. Taylor told me she had a great time at the fire station. She learned all abouts firemen and ambulances. Last night when we were driving home from the gym, a fire truck went by and when we pulled over she told me all about what was on a fire truck and about the hose and water, she knew so much! Taylor has been cracking me up lately. I have to write about the dream she had a few nights ago. She told me that she had a dream that Uncle Matt turned into a big bear and that he was growling at her. Then she said he spit all over the rooms and she was trying to do a puzzle, but he kept spitting all over. Then she finally hid in her room so he couldn't find her and she could do her puzzle. SO funny!! Lets see what else is going on around here. Noah has been cranky, I think he is finally getting teeth. He woke up several times last night and then decided that at 6:00 he was ready for the day. So, he is already back asleep. Ellie slept until 10:00 this morning. She is my only one who likes to sleep in. I actually love it, because she is in such a good mood when she wakes up, wouldn't you be? Joslyn pooped on the potty this morning as I read her favorite book over and over. She has it memorized and says "Brown bear, Brown bear, what do you see?" We just found the polar bear book this morning and she was thrilled. I am very sore from running on Wed and then doing a weight lifting class last night. But I am happy to say after all my hard work I am finally losing weight!! It has taken me so long this time, but 10 more pounds and I will be back to my before any baby and my mission weight. And then I will be able to fit into my clothes again! Justin is so so so busy at work lately, which is great! He took over all the customer work again, so he has a lot to do. In other good news I got my bank account statement a couple of days ago and it showed a purchase to Delta air lines. I was so excited, it has been so long since I bought a plane ticket to anywhere. It also showed a purchase of three nights in a hotel on the Vegas strip! What I am trying to say is that Justin and I planned a little getaway this August for our birthdays. And here is the kicker, we aren't taking our kids! Yes, I am leaving my kids with my parents. I know, will I really be able to do it? I hope so, Justin and I really need a little vacation. We have never left them more than overnight before, and I have never left Noah, so we will see how it goes. Well that is about it for now.

1 comment:

Vanessa and Brett said...

Sounds like good news. Chloe also loves the brown bear book. I have a really cute song that goes with it that Chloe used to sing all the time. Next time you guys come up remind me to get it for you.