Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Noah and Taylor

Noah is big enough now to sit in the big high chair. He can't quite sit up by himself, but he is working on it. So now we put him up there while we eat so he can be part of the family. He doesn't like being left a lone and is fine as long as someone is in the room with him. Taylor loves to sit and play with him. She makes him laugh all the time. For only being 4 Taylor is such a big help to me. She even helps him drink his bottle. He can hold it on his own, but sometimes it falls and she picks it up for me. I am so grateful for all my kids. Taylor is on her very first field trip without mom or dad today. I am trying to relax about it! They are going to the fire station. I can't wait until she is home and I can hear all about it!


No comments: