Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New addition to the family

Did I get your attention? NO silly, I am not pregnant! I am not that crazy, well I am, but I am not pregnant yet. Anyway the new addition to the family is our beautiful, really old, used piano. Justin and I have wanted one for a while, but we didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. So, I found this one on KSL and it was perfect. And to top it off the family selling it lived a couple of blocks away! So, moving it to our house wasn't a big deal. I say that even though I didn't help at all. So, it has already brought beautiful music into our home. I can't wait to play! Since it is old, I think I am going to paint it so it matches our decor a little better and we have to get it tuned. The girls love it and I think it will be really good for the family.

1 comment:

tonzfam said...

You really shouldn't start your post that way! It's just not nice! Beautiful piano. Noah is getting so big! And handsome too!