"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Friday, April 10, 2009
I apologize
So this is why computer impaired people like me shouldn't have blogs! I guess I accidently did something that blocked all comments until I approved them, but I never knew I had any comments, so sorry! I changed it and hopefully it works now. I love getting comments and for a while there I was feeling like no one loved me. So, please leave your comments and I hope they show up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok So I am leaving a comment now to see if comments can be left! I wonder who has been leaving comments and where they have all gone to be approved! Ha ha ha
Yeah! It worked!
Yay!! I wish I could get back all the other comments I lost, oh well, Thanks Matt!
Post a Comment