Wednesday, April 1, 2009

6 months!!!

So, my baby is 6 months old!! I can't believe it. He is such a super cutie and I can't imagine our family without him. He is rolling all over the place, not sitting yet, but we have been practicing. He loves his solid foods and cries whenever they are gone, and I promise, I feed him a lot. I feel like we have been through a lot with him already, so I hope these next few months are a little less eventful. He has already caused me more stress than all the girls combined! He is worth every minute of it. I love all my kids so much and I am so blessed that Heavenly Father sent baby Noah to us. Now we just have to work on getting him a brother!


This is Noah in the hospital with his Y beanie, he still wears it!

His first professional picture with a smile.

On his blessing day.

Last month in one of my favorite outfits.

Today! Happy 6 month birthday little guy!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh he's so cute!! I'm glad you guys finally have a boy! Let me know when his little brother is on his way...which I'm sure is right around the corner, right!? :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Noah is getting to be such a big boy! He is growing so quickly! What a cute kid.