okay so I know that this post is about almost a week late, but we have had some craziness around here lately. We have been battling strep, (Justin, Joslyn and I) and colds, (everyone else). Justin has been gone almost every night for the last few weeks and I just haven't had a lot of energy or free time. But, we did have a great day on Sunday when we celebrated Joslyn's two year birthday. We already had a little party for her at my moms on Valentine's Day, but we celebrated again on her actual birthday. We had some friends from the ward over and of course, Uncle Matt was there. We let Joslyn open her present from us in the morning. Then we had cake and ice cream at night. I don't know how I feel about her turning two. I am a little sad. She is my baby girl. She is such a joy in our lives. She is so funny and I love watching her tag around with her big sisters. She wants to do everything they do. I love when Joslyn and I spend time alone together. She never gets tired of me singing "five little ducks." She loves to read and look at books. She is so loving and cuddly. She gives out lots of kisses and has started to say "love you" I love her so much! I know the rest of the family feels the same way too. She is growing so much. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she was 36 inches tall and 28 lbs. Pretty big for her age. The doctor also informed me that she has a small heart murmur. This was surprising for me, no one had ever picked up on it before. He said she would probably grow out of it and that we would just keep an eye on it. I love my new doctor and I trust that she will be just fine. We have also started the potty training process. It is too soon to tell how it is going, but I hope she is as easy as her sisters. They both caught on pretty quickly right at two. It will be nice to only buy one set of diapers for a while. Well, I just want Joslyn to know how much we do love her and how lucky I feel to get to be her mommy! Happy Birthday!




2 comments:
I'm not looking forward to the potty training process! Macie's been acting interested for several months now but I haven't had the will or energy to focus on it. I hope she catches on quickly. Any tips???
Oh my gosh I can't believe she is Two!!! Time goes by to fast!!
Post a Comment