Monday, February 9, 2009

Mommy pics

A friend of mine from our old neighborhood, who happens to be the most amazing photographer, posted a new project on her blog that I am going to try. She mentioned how moms are never in pictures because they are the ones taking the pictures. This is so true! She is challenging moms to take a picture with their children once a week for a year. I think this is a great idea. So, every Sunday I am going to take a picture with one of my kids. These are from bedtime yesterday. The girls were having a hard time staying in bed, so a little bit ago I changed the bedtime routine a little bit. Now the girls and I read books, tell funny stories, and pray together every night in Taylor's room. I have loved it and the girls have done very well. A friend gave us a book with stories and poems for girls and that is what we usually read. Joslyn will be joining us soon, as soon as she starts sleeping in a big bed. I think the pictures turned out pretty good, I know I will enjoy this new project, Thanks Skye! You can look at Skye's blog from the link on mine, it is the very last one posted, she really is amazing. I would take all my kids to her if I could afford it!

No comments: