Sunday, February 8, 2009

The choice is yours....

at Chuck-a-rama..
Okay so I am going to confess something, I like to eat at chuck-a-rama. Which is so funny to me growing up calling it "up-chuck-a-rama!" I hadn't eaten there in years and when Justin's family was visiting we decided to go. It was so yummy, they have a great salad bar and lots of good desserts. And, our whole family can eat there for $20. We finally have enough kids to make it worth it, a long time dream of mine! Yesterday after a shopping trip to Lowes, we decided to eat lunch there. The kids love having one on one time with us going through the buffet and picking out whatever they want. Matt came with us yesterday which made it a little easier to handle. I asked him to get out the camera so we could remember the joyous day!




No comments: