Sunday, February 8, 2009

My guys

Well I am really excited to keep up the blog now. I finally made last years blog into a book and it is so cute! It was fun putting it all together and I can't wait to see it. So, now I am going to try to post more often, and use the blog as a family journal. Well the first picture is of Justin right before Stake Conference. He was in charge of the ushers for Elder's quorm. Justin is serving as 2nd counseler right now and I think he does a pretty terrific job. It keeps him pretty busy, but I am glad that he takes his calling so seriously and helps out where he should. He has meetings on Sunday mornings and Wed. nights. I just keep telling myself that it could be worse. It seems like he is really busy these days. He has something going on everynight. Monday we have family night, so at least he is home then. Tuesday he has a CERT class. It is a community emergency prepardness class. I am glad he is going, but he doesn't get home until 9 or 9:30. Wednsday he has his meeting, and then Thursay he plays basketball with the Elders. So, it has been kind of busy. After having the kids all day long, I really look foward to having him home to help me get ready for bed. Oh, and since he has been gone in the evenings, I have been going to the gym at 5:30 in the morning. I have actually enjoyed it, because I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day. And, I had no idea how crowded the gym in at that hour! Crazy people! I keep telling myself that one day I will get more sleep, it may be in 15 years, but someday I will.

Doesn't Justin look cute as and Usher!

I had to get these photos of Justin and Noah. I love that Justin finally has his little guy to bond with.


These pictures are of Taylor and Ellie a few weeks ago. I told them they could play with my makeup. I think Taylor did a pretty good job putting hers on. Ellie went another way with her makeup. They are so funny!

No comments: