Well there is really no excuse for my lack of blog entries, just everyday life getting in the way of things I want to do, right? Things are actually going well and I am feeling better these days. I thought that Spring might be close, but then it snowed again yesterday, crushing my dreams. I can't wait for warmer weather, especially since I have been getting up at 5 to get myself to the gym. It is so much harder to do when it is cold outside. I am also ready to get rid of the colds. It seems like Joslyn always has a runny nose in the winter. Okay, enough complaining. When the weather was warm we were able to go to the park and walks, it was really nice. Last Sunday my parents drove down to have dinner with us. We wanted to see them before they left for Florida. They are lucky enough to be enjoying a week long getaway! I am so jealous! They are doing a lot of fun things, including Disney World! No fair! Anyway, we had a fun time when they were here. My Dad watched a movie with the girls and we played an exciting game of Balderdash. It was nice to see everyone, and I love it when I don't have to drive all the way to Bountiful! Here are some pictures. The girls love their Grandpa Andy!

No comments:
Post a Comment