I just wanted to share pictures of the kids playhouse that is still in progress. Yes, we procrastinated too long and it won't be done in time for Christmas. But, it will be so much fun for the kids, and we just a few more things to do on it. Justin worked all night last weekend and made a lot of progress. It is in our basement under the stairs. We are planning on painting and putting carpet in soon. I also want to hire someone to paint the outside like a mural. Hopefully I can find someone in the ward with that talent, so if you know anyone let me know. It is a good thing Justin went crazy this year for Christmas, or else I would feel bad that it isn't quite done. If you know Justin, you know that he is really good with money, no debt, loves to save, etc. But watch out when Christmas comes along! He spoils us like crazy, which makes me laugh! If I spent as much as he did, there would be words, lets just say that. But with me being pretty much stuck in the house with the kids, I am glad he took care of all the shopping. I can't believe that it is Christmas Eve. Justin just braved Walmart to bring us some yummy goodies for tonight. The girls and I are going to make cookies for Santa, so it should be lots of fun. I hope everyone has a great Christmas. I feel so blessed to have the life that I do. I am so grateful for my family and for the gospel of Jesus Christ. That is what makes Christmas so special to me, it is a celebration of the two. Love to all and Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment