I know this post is a little late and you all have been on the edge of your seat wondering about part two of Thanksgiving, so here it is. We took of from California and headed for Justin's parents house in Fallon, NV. It was fun to see all the cousins and we even got a couple of cute pictures. We also were able to go to church with the family which is always fun. The kids love playing together and I hardly ever see Taylor and Ellie the whole time because they are so busy with the other kids. This makes it an easier ride home because they are always so exhausted. Anyway, the trip was great and I am glad we decided to go last minute. Justin and I got to spend time with both of our families, which is the most important thing. I wish everyone was closer and that we could do this more often.
Here are all the older cousins!


This is all of the Doren and Ellen Sorensen family, almost, we are missing Justin's next oldest brother Brandon and his wife Elizabeth.

This picture of Joslyn makes me laugh, she did not want to be in it, so she is walking away in a lot of them!
1 comment:
I love the pictures, but I couldn't see the words until I highlighted them. Just a thought for you! See you soon.
Post a Comment