Thursday, December 4, 2008

10 lbs 10 oz!!!!

Happy day for Noah, I took him to be weighed this morning and he was 10 lbs 10 oz! Almost two pounds heavier than last time. I guess all of that constant nursing and formula has finally paid off. I am so relieved that he is out of the 5Th percentile. We had to postpone his actual 2 month apt. until the 15Th, but I am sure the doctor will be just as excited as I am. He has been eating a ton and I thought he was bigger, now I know for sure! He has also started cooing and smiles all of the time! It is so fun to have a little boy around. The girls love to hug and kiss him. I guess that is why he is a little sick today. We all have a cold and it is almost impossible to keep the girls away from the baby. He is doing okay, just a little snotty nose. I hope he keeps growing the way he should!

No comments: