Our little Ellie has had a pretty rough weekend. She also went to the Doctor this morning, which by the way made for a crazy morning. Justin took Ellie and Taylor with him and I took Joslyn and Noah. Anyway it turns out Ellie has a bladder infection and has to start some antibiotics. Poor thing! I hope she starts to feel better and that she can stop having accidents all over the house, not fun to clean up! She also had her first hair cut a couple of days ago. It was so thin at the bottom that I just wanted to even it out a bit. Justin ended up taking way to much off. I had a small panic attack and then decided it was okay. It is up to her shoulders now, but it looks much healthier. I will post some pictures of the before and after. She is beautiful, and my first little girl to get a hair cut!
This a really horrible pic of me right after Justin cut off all of Ellie's hair. I was so mad! I am also in my beautiful work clothes, I didn't have to work after all, but I didn't know at the time.

This is actually the after shot, Ellie was a little sad like I was.

The scene of the crime

This is just a cute picture of Ellie after she fell asleep with her pooh bear in hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment