Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stop and smell the flowers

I have been trying my best to keep the girls busy this summer. We have been going to the park a lot and the girls have loved it. There is a really nice park by the library that has a lot of shade. So, we get up and go early around 8:30 or 9:00 before it gets too hot or crowded. It works out well. There is also a rose garden there that the girls wanted to check out. We have also been going to the library once or twice a week. The girls love to read and be read to. We have to go get new books often because I get tired of reading the same book over and over several times a day. Today, we went to the Dinosaur museum in Lehi with some friends. It was a lot of fun. I will post pics of that soon. So, I am trying really hard to fight my exhaustion and do fun stuff with the girls. I feel really lucky to live in a place where there are so many fun things to do. And when we don't go anywhere the girls love to play in our basement, which has become a gigantic play room. Enjoy the pics!




No comments: