Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dino Pictures

Last Tuesday Ruth and I were brave and took our kids to the Dinosaur museum in Lehi. They were having a special that day so instead of paying $10 for a ticket, we payed $2. We weren't the only ones who decided to go, when we came out of the museum, there was a line around the building. We were really glad we came early. After having fun looking at all the exhibits, we headed over to the deli and had some yummy lunch. It was really fun and Ruth and I had a good time talking. It is nice to get out and do fun things like that once and while. I am lucky to have friends like Ruth who don't mind coming with me!


Taylor and Ellie in front of some dino bones.

Taylor digging in the sand and water exhibit.

In front of the giant shark head.

Ellie and her future boyfriend, Jonathan.

Joslyn wasn't so sure about all of it.

1 comment:

Darren and Kim said...

I have been wanting to go to the dino for a long time. Looks like a blast!