Well its that time of year again, birthday time! If you didn't know, almost all of my family celebrates birthdays in August. And then I went and married someone who has a birthday August 18Th. My sister's little girl was born on my birthday, so we keep adding to the party. This year we even celebrated Taylor's birthday so there were a lot of presents and excitement. Everyone had a great time. The kids got lots of cool stuff and Justin and I got just what we wanted, gift cards. Justin and I had our semiannual birthday getaway on Thursday, which was so nice. We went to Park City and stayed overnight on Main street. We left the girls with my parents, THANK YOU!! We had a nice dinner and walked around main street. We got back to our hotel around 9:00 and then fell asleep!! Then we woke up so we could watch the Olympics. We didn't want to miss all the gymnastics. The next day we did lots of fun stuff. We got to go shopping and we even were able to go to the temple. It was so nice and relaxing. We love our kids, but it sure is nice to have a little alone time once in a while. Thank you mom, dad, and Cortney. This weekend has been fun too. We took the kids to the county fair today and then had some friends over for pizza. I am looking forward to tomorrow and resting a little. Speaking of resting, I went to the doctor on Thursday and was instructed to take it easy. No more going to the gym or other exercising. I have been having a lot of contractions lately and we just want to make sure baby Noah doesn't come yet. Everything else was fine, BP, weight, etc.. I feel really blessed everything is going so well. Enjoy the pics!!

Taylor posing with her new outfit.

The new princess blanket made by grandma.

Ellie got a present too.

Taylor getting a makeover with her new makeup.

Aunt Cortney is the best at making the girls so pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment