Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A little fun at the fair

Last Saturday we decided to go to the Utah county fair. It was in Spanish Fork, really close to our house, and it was free, so we thought it would be fun. It turned out to be okay, just really small and not much to do. The girls had fun on the carnival rides while Joslyn and I tried to find some shade. There weren't a lot of animals, which is usually the girls favorite part, so we only stayed about an hour. It was pretty hot and by the time we got home we were pretty exhausted, well at least I was. I think next year we might pass on the fair, at least we took a few cute pictures of the girls.





2 comments:

Vanessa and Brett said...

We went to the fair too! We weren't there very long either, but you should check out the pictures on my blog. I hope you are feeling okay. Tell Noah he has to stay inside until Oct.

Darren and Kim said...

My mom use to take us to that fair. I have very fond memories. Look like you had a blast!