Well Joslyn is 18 months and I can't believe it! Partly because I usually have another baby by now, but it feels like she just came to our family. She is such a joy and so cuddly and loving! She loves to give kisses and cuddle with just about anyone. She has started going to the nursery and she is doing pretty well. We can't check on her because if she sees us she will start to cry, so I send spies to make sure she is doing okay. This is so nice for us now that I am teaching our primary class by myself. Justin was called into the Elder's quorum presidency. Anyway, Joslyn also is starting to talk more and more. She has inherited her older sister Taylor's obsession with shoes. She says "Shoes, Shoes" until we put a pair on her. Right now her favorite pair are the squeaky shoes my mom bought. She also likes to help clean up her food after she eats. She picks up every piece of food on her highchair and hands it to me as I clean her up. She lets me know she is done by saying something that resembles "all done." It is really cute. I feel so blessed to have all of my children. They all are so different and bring such joy to us! Here are some recent pictures of Joslyn.

Joslyn eating something yummy!

Making a mess as usual.

We caught her picking her nose in the car.

What a cutie.

Here is one of Joslyn's newborn pics, so you can see how big she really is!
No comments:
Post a Comment