Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The reason I am so tired

I sometimes wonder why I am so tired all of the time.  I usually can fall asleep at any moment of the day.  But then I look around at all of my great kids and its really no surprise.  The kids keep me busy!  My two littlest are pretty active and I wish I had more energy to keep up with them.  Here are some pictures of just a couple of things we do during the day.

Charlotte loves to eat, and loves to feed herself.  She is getting better at it, but I usually have to change her clothes a couple of times a day.  She needs a bath everyday at least once.  I am grateful she has a good appetite.

Andrew was so funny when he did this.  He wasn't scared or angry that he was stuck in here.  He seemed really content to just hang out there for a while.  He refused to let me help him , and eventually got himself out.

It just goes to show you that boys and girls play with toys differently. 




No comments: