My little man turned 3 at the end of May! He is such a cutie pie! This little man keeps me on my toes. He is very busy and doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. This keeps life interesting. I really never relax until I know he is asleep in his bed. The good news is that he is finally potty trained and doing really well. His speech is also getting so much better. I am so proud of everything he is learning. He loves Angry Birds and can figure out my smart phone better than I can. He is also a great brother and I love him so much! Happy Birthday little man!"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Happy Birthday Andrew!
My little man turned 3 at the end of May! He is such a cutie pie! This little man keeps me on my toes. He is very busy and doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. This keeps life interesting. I really never relax until I know he is asleep in his bed. The good news is that he is finally potty trained and doing really well. His speech is also getting so much better. I am so proud of everything he is learning. He loves Angry Birds and can figure out my smart phone better than I can. He is also a great brother and I love him so much! Happy Birthday little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment