There was an old lady who lived in a shoe, she had so many children she didn't know what to do. Or something like that? Justin thought it would be great to get pictures of me and the kids in front of this shoe in Fairytale town. The best part was the non-cooperation from the kids. This is real life! Pretty funny stuff. I feel like this sometimes when I try to get them places all by myself. So many people ask me how I do it when I am out with them. I tell them I don't know! I am just used to it! But I do take them out by myself all of the time, and sometimes it is a nightmare, and sometimes it is so fun! That's just how we roll around these parts. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Or it just makes you feel like an old lady in a shoe.








No comments:
Post a Comment