Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More pictures

The girls and I at Fashion show mall on the strip.  This is my favorite Mall in Vegas!  Its easy to get to and has all my favorite stores.  On the weekends, they have fashion shows and the girls wanted to take their picture in front of one.  I just love how you can see all the men looking at the models!

Charlotte didn't like this moustache.

Taylor did an awesome job in school.  Even though she had a hard time adjusting to her new class she still managed to do great.

Just one of my little Noah.

Andy and I love to play at the community center while the older kids have their classes.  They have free arcade games!

This is Ellie at her award assembly.  I had to leave early so I didn't get a close up of her, but she also did great.

Joslyn all ready for gymnastics.

Charlotte is just too cute for words.

No comments: