"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
The reason I don't blog more....
I had a few things I had to do on the computer this morning. So I left the kids watching cartoons in the living room. I know, I am such a great mom! About 20 minutes later, I was done and I came out to see what they were up to. They had been pretty quiet, and pretty busy! All of these messes were made in about 20 minutes, no joke! So, this is why I am not able to blog more, I don't have time to deal with the aftermath.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment