Ha Ha made you look, no I am not pregnant! I am so not ready for another one, but I came across these pics of this baby nursery and I might just have to have a baby so I can decorate its room like this. We got out my Peter Rabbit collection to decorate for Easter and I wondered to myself why I didn't use this stuff to do a nursery. My step grandma bought me the entire Beatrix Potter music box and book collection and I love it, but it has been stuffed away in a box for years. Its really the only collection of things that I own, so I would love to display it. I have been thinking about decorating a little more lately because I found a blog that I love and the woman who writes it has a style that is what I would have if I had more time, money, and kids who didn't destroy everything. So for now I live through her blog and daydream about having my own New England cottage full of pretty things and antiques. The blog is http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/, if you want to check it out. I am going to tackle one project, our master bedroom. Right now it is pretty much full of used furniture from three different decades. I want to refinish a few pieces of furniture that are down in our basement, and repaint, and put up some board and batten behind our bed. And when I say we, I mean Justin. I am going to start sanding the dresser today, myself, you know in all that spare time I have. I am really excited about it! Oh I almost forgot to mention my new favorite thing, our fence! We finally were able to put up a beautiful vinyl fence in our backyard. Now the kids can play without me having to worry about Noah escaping. It is so so so nice, I just wish the weather would get warmer so they would actually want to go outside.



Here is a pic of our fence. Don't mind our dead grass, it is waiting for the weather to get warmer to wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment