"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Friday, April 15, 2011
Ellie
What can I say about Ellie that these pictures don't say for themselves. Ellie keeps us on our toes, she is full of energy and she is also very bright! Ellie comes up with the silliest names for everything and yesterday she informed me that I must have "lost my brain" because I forgot something. Then Taylor told me that I probably lost it running that morning and that I should go look outside for it. Kids are so wonderful. But I do agree, I do think I have lost my brain somewhere along the way, so if anyone sees it, let me know.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment