As some of you know, my dad gave us girls a really nice Christmas gift last year. It was a day of pampering at the Grand Spa at the Grand America hotel in Salt Lake. We had to wait for my sister to get home before we could go, so we finally got together to make it happen a couple of weeks ago. I was looking forward to it because I decided to get a long prenatal massage. Oh boy did I need it. I need one just about every day actually, but I will take what I can get. Needless to say, it was a really nice day. I worked out with Vanessa, got my massage and then a pedicure. Then we all had lunch at the yummy buffet in the hotel, where the funny speaking owner insisted I take some bread pudding home to the father of my baby. It was so fun to spend time together as women and relax a little. The funny thing is, when I got home, I was exhausted. Justin couldn't understand how I was so tired from all the relaxing, but I was! Thanks again dad, it was so nice of you to think of us! Just a disclaimer, the robes were not flattering and I look huge in the pics, sorry!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Spa day
As some of you know, my dad gave us girls a really nice Christmas gift last year. It was a day of pampering at the Grand Spa at the Grand America hotel in Salt Lake. We had to wait for my sister to get home before we could go, so we finally got together to make it happen a couple of weeks ago. I was looking forward to it because I decided to get a long prenatal massage. Oh boy did I need it. I need one just about every day actually, but I will take what I can get. Needless to say, it was a really nice day. I worked out with Vanessa, got my massage and then a pedicure. Then we all had lunch at the yummy buffet in the hotel, where the funny speaking owner insisted I take some bread pudding home to the father of my baby. It was so fun to spend time together as women and relax a little. The funny thing is, when I got home, I was exhausted. Justin couldn't understand how I was so tired from all the relaxing, but I was! Thanks again dad, it was so nice of you to think of us! Just a disclaimer, the robes were not flattering and I look huge in the pics, sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment