"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Monday, March 29, 2010
Macey's grocery store
Ellie and I had a great time at a field trip with Ellie's preschool. Last week we got to go to Macey's. We learned all about the different departments and saw all different kinds of food. They even let us in the huge fridge and then turned off the light, Ellie thought that was kind of scary. Her favorite part was the cookie and donut we had for a treat, yum! I love Ellie's preschool and I am so glad my kids have a great time there too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment