"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Friday, March 5, 2010
Princess party
Last Saturday Taylor, Ellie and I went to a princess party at the library. (Joslyn wasn't old enough.) It was so fun! I was so impressed by all the work and planning that went into it. They read books, made a tiara, ate princess snacks, and even visited with princess Aurora. The girls had such a good time. The cutest part was when they were sitting on the rug together Ellie kept putting her arm around Taylor. It was so sweet, they are such good sisters. I am so lucky! They fight, of course, but it is times like these that make it all worth it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment