This pic is of one of our cats making herself comfortable on Joslyn's pillow. I found her there when I did my nightly rounds on the kids. We recently had our cats fixed, and I am so happy about it. They were acting so crazy before and now they are wonderful!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Friday, March 12, 2010
Mama's little monkey
Noah has a shirt that says. "mama's little monkey." And that about sums it up! He is always climbing on things and getting into things, and just making a mess! He also has a bit of a temper. He screamed and pounded on the bathroom door this morning when he thought I was in there! When he saw that I wasn't he just spoke giberish and pointed to the bathroom, and walked away. Such a mama and daddy's boy!

This pic is of one of our cats making herself comfortable on Joslyn's pillow. I found her there when I did my nightly rounds on the kids. We recently had our cats fixed, and I am so happy about it. They were acting so crazy before and now they are wonderful!
This pic is of one of our cats making herself comfortable on Joslyn's pillow. I found her there when I did my nightly rounds on the kids. We recently had our cats fixed, and I am so happy about it. They were acting so crazy before and now they are wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you got your cats fixed. Before Mr. Sprinkles was fixed, I would have mental break downs and dream of throwing him out the door. But now... He doesn't have manly parts and I love him so so much
Post a Comment