Well, we survived another birthday party. Ellie shared a party with her good friend Jonathan today. They both turn 4 in the same week, Ruth and I decided it would be fun the combine their party. We had a great turn out, over 20 kids! There are 30 kids her age in the neighborhood, so we actually didn't invite everyone we could have. We held the party at a gymnasium in Springville. They had two coaches that did lots of fun activities with the kids. The kids had so much fun!! Then we opened presents and had cake. Ellie didn't know what to do with all the gifts. We have such great friends and neighbors! The kids were so cute and I am so glad we were able to celebrate Ellie and Jonathan today. The best part was, I didn't have to clean up!
Ellie at home, with all the loot! Do you like her new smile? This is the face she makes when we ask her to smile, so funny!

Ellie and her my little pony cake. She loved it! It was really cute, I can say that because I didn't make it!

Here is one of all the kids! They were so good, and we had lots of extra help.

Noah had a great time too. They had a little gym area, with lots of stuff for him to play on. He especially loved the trampolines!

Joslyn waiting for her cake, what a cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment