Monday, September 14, 2009

Beautiful Kids

So I think that I have the most beautiful kids in the whole world! Everyday I just want to take pictures of them because they are so cute. I took a few of the girls right before school. You might wonder why I don't post many pictures of Joslyn, its not because I love her any less, it is because she HATES getting her picture taken. She runs away, or looks away, it is sort of funny and sort of frustrating. So, the first picture is a rare occasion when she let me take her picture, you can tell how excited she is.



2 comments:

Vanessa and Brett said...

It looks like Taylor got your chicken legs. They both look very cute though. Joselyn obviously loves getting her picture taken. How funny! Looking forward to the zoo on Friday. Chloe is excited to see her cousins (and the baby elephant)

tonzfam said...

That is funny that Joslyn doesn't like her picture taken, Leah loves it and hams it up! She has a new fake picture smile that is so funny! Can't wait to see all your kids in person!