Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy birthday!

Our little Ellie Bellie turned 4 yesterday! It was such a fun day and I can't believe time has gone by so quickly. Ellie was excited all day, she had preschool yesterday and her teacher helped us celebrate. We made a poster of all her favorite things, they read her favorite book, and we brought ice cream to share with her class. Later after Justin got home, we sang and had cake. Ellie also opened her presents. She is having a big friend party on Saturday. Her boyfriend, Jonathan, is also turning 4 this week, so his mom and I decided to combine their birthdays. We have rented a gymnastics place and a few coaches are going to give the kids (all 20 of them) a gymnastics lesson. It is Superhero/ My little pony themed! Anyway, Ellie has grown up so much and I can't believe she is already in preschool. When I look at her baby pictures, it seems like it was yesterday! She is so fun to have around and always keeps us laughing. She is also such a good sister and friend. We love you so much Ellie!





No comments: