"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Where a kid can be a kid
I haven't been feeling very well lately, so Monday I went to my mom's so she could help me with the kids. It was a fun visit. For some crazy reason I thought it would be fun to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner. The kids did have a lot of fun and the pizza was pretty good too. Here are some of the highlights!
1 comment:
ooohhh it looks like I missed a good time. We will have to do it again. Chloe has been talking about going back ever since.
Post a Comment