Monday, June 1, 2009

Random thoughts and pictures

Hello again, I thought I would write some random info on our family from the weekend. It was a good one, Justin is ready to paint our food storage room! He worked so hard sanding it on Saturday. Okay I hate when people write about their weight loss on blogs, but I am so happy because I finally lost the 20 lbs I wanted to. I still want to lose 5 more, but I am not as worried about it. It was harder than ever to lose this time. I have been running lots and not eating sugar or anything else good most of the time, but its worth it. I am just happy to be in better shape, I ran 6 miles this morning and it felt great! At least I don't blog about how much money I saved at the grocery store with my coupons! (another one of my blog pet peeves) Ellie gave her first talk in primary this Sunday. I was helping her when, in the middle, she had a gas issue, thank goodness the kids didn't hear, but I couldn't stop laughing. She cracks me up! Noah thinks he wants to crawl, I told him he can't, he is way too little. Okay he is 8 months today, but I don't want him to grow up. Taylor is a teenager and I love being able to have real conversations with her. Joslyn wants to be potty trained, but I want to wait until after our trip this month. Well there, some random facts and now some random pics!




2 comments:

tonzfam said...

Hey, I really thought about stopping by but we had kids in the car all day friday then 4 hours up to Provo saturday and then all day again on monday! I didn't want them to be in the car again on sunday! Next time we will have to plan to see you as well and leave more time for it! It was too fast of a trip but really fun!

Michelle and Nick said...

What a sucky VT I was--bringing you cookies all the time when you weren't eating sugar. Oh well, at least I used coupons and saved SO much money on the ingredients so I don't feel too bad if they went to waste!