Of course we love Justin, and of course we didn't forget about Father's day, I am just a little behind on my postings. I hope Justin had a good day, I worked the night before, so he actually helped me more than I helped him. That is why he is such a great dad. I love that he is never too busy to play with the kids. When he gets home from work, I know he is hungry and tired, but the first thing he does is play with the kids. I can tell he misses them during the day. He even plays house with the girls, which they love! He always makes our family his #1 priority, what a guy! This father's day we gave Justin some exercise equipment, I know exciting. We also made his favorite pot roast for dinner and had chocolate silk pie for dessert. It was fun! Here are some cute pics of Justin and the kids.


No comments:
Post a Comment